Thursday 4 October 2012

Everyday

Everyday I spend most of the day thinking about what I should be doing with the day, from right where I am I can see a painting that could use more work, dishes that should be cleared, washing to be done and boxes still packed. I could go get groceries but what if I left the house and someone talked to me, and as soon as I've written it it seems stupid. But what if I left the house and someone hit me, not very likely but I feel like I have a very punch-able face. So if I don't leave the house then I'm here all day depressing myself. And if I do I will feel better and be proud of myself. But what's the point because it will be the same bullshit tomorrow. But, this week is better than last week everyone says if you take little steps things gradually get better. But people are idiots. People are monstrously, willfully, ignorant and soulless arseholes. So what the fuck do they know and why should I listen to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment